Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Bailie


So I am saying happy birthday to my beautiful sweet Bailie. Tomorrow she turns 9 yrs old. She asked me to post 9 things I love about her. (There are of course too many to count)

1.) Bailie is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out. She is always thinking of others first.
2.) Bailie tries her hardest in everything she does. She is a bit competitive that way. Like her mom.
3.) Bailie loves babies, little kids, being a mom to everyone!
4.) Bailie loves to try new things. She is ready to do it all!
5.) Bailie is a great piano player. Oh how I love to hear her play.
6.) Bailie is a peacemaker. She does not like controversy.
7.) Bailie is independent. She doesn't mind doing things on her own. In fact she prefers it.
8.) Bailie wears her emotions on her sleeve, when she is sad you see it in her eyes, when she is happy, it is contagious.
9.) Bailie is going to do great things some day!!!! She does already!

I love you Bailie!!! Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bailie! You are amazing! I am proud to be your teacher!

and that picture is stunning!

Stevens Family said...

Happy Late Birthday Bailie!! We love you lots and miss you!

Marie Lynn said...

She is such a great lil girl! We love her bunches too!

Amy J. said...

AND she is a great model! :) She really is beautiful both inside and out. I am so glad she and Sydney are in the same clas.

Anonymous said...

loves to try new things, ready to do it all , she is my kinda girl and at 9 old enough for me, I want to take her to bed ,try new things and do it all in every hole! I want to feel her buck and thrash while mycock is in her