Friday, September 10, 2010

Diabtes Walk

Hey everyone! So I have gotten my act together. Kids came home yesterday with their big packets of school fundraiser stuff and I rolled my eyes and threw them in the trash. Bailie (the smart girl she is) said she didn't even get one because we are already doing a fundraiser for the Diabetes Walk. So my kids are very excited to be trying to raise money for the Diabetes Walk they get to do on Sept 25th. Anyway, here is how you can donate under our name, but online. I will also accept cold hard cash! :) Last year I think Bailie was one of Jenn's top fundraisers. So she is bound and determined to best herself! Thanks for your support!

Go to: http://stepout.diabetes.org at the top of the page click Donate then you enter my name, Michelle Bunger and follow the steps. The kids can get on and see how much has been donated under their name and you can also see under Team Holzer how much everyone is contributing. I have to say I like my kids learning to love a cause and since Jenn is their soon-to-be Aunt I think this will be the one we focus on.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!