Thursday, October 28, 2010

Craziness!

So last week i offered to come to Oklahoma for my mom, and to my surprise she took me up on it! I am here helping Marcie and Reagan pack. Fun times. My kids are staying with my mom. I have to say the little bit I have seen of Oklahoma I like. It has a small town feel. Lots of wide open spaces. I have to admit after tomorrow I will really enjoy being in my bed. I know what tomorrow entails. 2 moms, 3 kids, 6 suitcases, 4 boxes, 3 carry ons, backpacks for all, and 2 airplanes. Could be interesting. Anyway want to take my place? :-)

On a lighter note, I am an Aunt again. Matt and Debbie welcomed Addelyn Lucile on 10-22-10. She weighed in at 7lb 10oz and was 20.5 in long. Yes I got to be there (thanks Debbie for being such a great sis-in-law) One of the doctors at work laughed when I told him I was there to have another niece. He said I needed a new family. I said no I don't it makes it easier so I don't get baby hungry.

No comments: