Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My favorite site (at the moment)

Ok so I have a favorite website right now. I am sure most of you have heard about it. ThePioneerWoman.com She is so witty and I just love that I can read her posts and laugh. Her story of meeting her husband is great. Plus I love the cooking and photography tabs. She has helped me in doing some different things with my camera. Anyway. If I knew more I would make it a link so it would be easy for all of you to check her out. But I don't, so don't be lazy, just type it in!!! Have a good day. I am going to be bed.

(2 Min Later)
Ok never mind I can use my half asleep brain, I put her site on my blog list to the right. You can link there!!!

5 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, so I just got home and had to come straight to your blog. I can't believe you're blogging finally! I have loved it so far, keep up the good work.

I have heard so much about the pioneer woman but have never checked it out. I have way too many blogs to read of people that I know, no time for people I don't! One day I will check it out.

Nicole said...

Hey! So glad I clicked on your name to see if it really was you!

I love Pioneer Woman. She has got to be one of my very favorites. Don't start cooking her food or you'll gain 20 lbs!

Amy J. said...

I had no idea you were blogging now! The pictures of your kids are so amazingly cute, I love the colors! I have never heard of the Pioneer Woman but I'll head over there right now.

Amy J. said...

I just checked it out. Oh my goodness! I have to get the house clean today and then you lead me to this amazing site! She is just what I have been looking for thanks!

meohmyers said...

I just heard today at Amy's house that you started blogging! I'm so excited to add you to my favorites! You're family is so cute! I can't wait to hear what you all are up to.