Monday, November 24, 2008

A Mouse in my House

So I guess I have a story I can tell. The girls at card night heard this one, but it is pretty funny. When Lance and I were first married he chased me around my moms house with a dead mouse in a trap. Then another time he left the dead mouse in the trap for me to take care of. I was not too happy about that. So anyway, three weeks ago I saw this mouse run across my living room and never saw it again. Then last week I had Avery and she was crawling in my kitchen and I saw her chewing on some sawdust. I looked by the dishwasher and there was a big pile of sawdust. So Lance decides he needs to pull the dishwasher out and there is this mouse on the back of the dishwasher and I let out this ear-piercing scream. All I can see is my husband grabbing the tail of this mouse and throwing it at me. I hightailed it d out of that kitchen pretty fast! The mouse got away. So we set traps and later that night I was enjoying some popcorn and nicely offered the last part of my bowl to Lance. He went downstairs for a drink and came back up asking me if I wanted anymore popcorn. I said no, he says good because the mouse likes it. Looking into the bowl, which is right by my face, I see a dead mouse. Screamed and jumped out of bed. That is what it is like to have a husband who enjoys teasing. Hope you enjoyed my story, my kids got a kick out of it. I really need to think of a way to get him back.

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Loved it just as much the second time around! And I LOVE your new template!

Rosie said...

I.would.kill.him!:)

Amy J. said...

I would KILL my husband!!!! Although it was a pretty funny story! I have got to run your book prize to you soon!