Sunday, November 23, 2008

So not creative!

Okay, so I am having a hard time trying to figure out what to even blog about lately. We have been so busy with holiday things starting. Tonight was looking at the calendar with mom and December is quickly getting out of control.
So yesterday the kids had a piano recital. Brennan played "I hope they call me on a mission" then he and Bailie played "Jolly old Saint Nicholas" as a duet. Bailie then played her two songs, "clap hands" and "Called to Serve." Both did a very good job. I am so proud of them and their willingness to play. Also very thankful they have such a great teacher in Amy Meredith.
Today Bailie gave her first talk in Primary, she did very good and she is a typical Bailie. Organized, Organized, Organized. Love her for that!
So that is about it, Lance has been gone for almost a week now. He is doing a remodel job near Ellensburg. We are all excited for him to come home. So I guess that about covers it. Yes I did go see Twilight on Thursday at midnight. Drug my cousin Brittany and sister-in-law Jami with me. Brave souls! Very impressed they stayed awake for the whole thing. If you want to see a good review head on over to this girl's blog for some good thoughts!
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! We are planning some great food and great company at my in-laws!

2 comments:

Shayla said...

At least you blogged! I just ignore mine and read everyone elses. We almost ended up going to see Twilight with you on Thursday night, but then we decided we'd never get tickets and pooped out... Hope your Thanksgiving is great!

Alicia Leppert said...

Bailie did do such a great job on her talk, her grin at the end was the best. (Those dimples with those missing teeth!)
Nothing makes me feel better than when people link to my blog. It made my day!