Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just on my mind

The last few weeks have been a flurry of activity. I just don't know where the time goes. Lances grandparents have moved here. We are so excited. My kids are loving it, and I am enjoying them so much. I realize how short our time with them may be after losing our adopted grandpa and grandma Flippo within the last 3 months. Sad times but thankful for what we had.

Lion King was as great as always. My kids LOVED it. Only problem it is so late. They had a hard time staying awake. It was well worth the money and I know they will always remember it.

I don't know what has gotten into me. I decided all my closets needed reorganizing. Yesterday pulled everything out of them rearranged
and now I have to tackle my room. I think living in a smaller house had made me a bit more aware if the clutter. Before it could be spread out more and it didn't bother me. Now not so true. I have to say I feel so much better with clean closets!

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Oh you are my inspiration! I open my linen closet and I have to shove everything back in with my foot to get the door closed!