Friday, November 20, 2009

Not quite a year

So I miss blogging! Hence I am back!
So LOVED New Moon last night. Made me miss being 17. I thought it was so much better than the first one. Now I really am excited for Eclipse. Thanks to Alicia and Kim for coordinating the pre-screening. It was great!

I am so excited for today. Taking the kids and headed with the Wilson Family to Lion King. They are so excited!!! And I am excited to see their reactions. Bailie just wants to make sure she doesn't have to wear a dress in the car. She wants to be comfortable. That girl loves her jeans and sweats.

Ok I guess that is all for now. To my sisters, I will try to get some new pictures up soon. Still working on getting that computer of mine up and going.

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Oh my goodness it has almost been a year! I didn't see you and Jamie there last night so you must have been in the other theater. I really enjoyed it too. Have so much fun at the Lion King!