Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Day

So I am having the best day! I have been hating my phone for months. I have been dropping every call I make or answer. So today I have a new phone. And I have an internet connection at home!!! This actually makes me the most happy. I have hated having to do all my online things on the I-phone. Just not the same as having a real screen in front of you. So watch out facebook and blog world, I am back in business!!! :)

The other reason, my in-laws have the kids for a couple of days, and I am loving the quiet in my house. Although, every day would get very boring. I sure do love getting out of bed when I want to and going when I want to. It has been a nice break.

So I am on the look out for someone who would be willing to spend a couple of hours teaching me how to use my photoshop program. I am willing to pay. I just need some help, ok maybe a lot of help!!!! If anyone would be willing or would know someone who would help me let me know!!! Thanks.

I hope everyone has a great 2010!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Crystal said...

oh my goodness i got photoshop this year and its so confusing! Let me know if you find anything that helps, i need help too :) Enjoy the quietness at your house though, sounds relaxing!!

kristi said...

andrea berglin is the photoshop master. adobe, that is. welcome to the world! ;) wishing your family the best in 2010...