Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

So had a great night at work last night. Thanks girls for ringing in the New Year with me. I have my computer figured out well enough to be able to upload pictures. So I am going to add some from this fall and the Las Vegas trip Lance and I just took. We had a great time with Josh and Jenn. Did so many things. Went to Brooks and Dunn concert. That was great. Then to the NFR which was a lot of fun. Took in the show Mystere. And we walked and walked and walked. We were there for quite a while, but it really was a great vacation.

Anyway so excited to see what 2010 will bring to our family. Starting basketball here soon. During this time Jack and Jami will be welcoming twin girls. Marcie and Reagan will be adding another girl to their family the first of March. Trying to see if I can head to TX for that delivery. We will see. Fun times!

I hope everyone will have a great 2010!!!

No comments: