Thursday, February 11, 2010



Audra JoAnn is on the left and Addisyn Marie is on the right. Can't wait to spend some time with these babies so they can get to know their aunt Shelley.
So what to write about? Bailie tells me that Valentines is the best holiday because it means peace and love to everyone! Got a chuckle out of that, considering Lance and I do not make a big deal out of holidays. So I have come to the conclusion that I feel that any niece or nephew of mine feels like they are my own. Good thing my husband is who he is otherwise we might be starring in 19 kids and counting. (In all actuality I really admire them) I just have to say that all of you who intrust me with your children, they are treated like one of my own. Maybe better, I love so many things about every age. Thankyou for sharing your children with me. I am so lucky. Here are some pictures of my kiddos with the twins, Have to sat, my love of babies has been passed to all 3 of my kids. They are Mackays through and through.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! The babies are so tiny!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.