Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whatever!

So this is a whatever post. It is midnight and I can't sleep! I am excited because my sister Marcie is coming to visit tomorrow. Haven't seen her forever! Excited because Lance and I are going to cattlemans tomorrow. Always a great time! Excited because I got to hold my new nieces Addisyn and Audra for the very first time. They are beautiful!!! I did get to feed Audra, but otherwise my lovely children fought over who got to hold who. Brie has decided that Addisyn is her baby because she put her to sleep after she was fussing and hungry. She sure knows how to rock and shshsh a baby. For the most part, twins will be a new experience and so much fun! I do have to keep reminding myself that I am not mother to the tribe, but just to my own. Just love them all so much!!!! Hard for me, an oldest child, not to put my two cents in. :) More pictures to come. All in all a fun exciting weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

I can't even imagine the excitment in a family over not one but TWO babies! That is just so amazing to me. I can't wait to see more pictures!