Monday, April 26, 2010

A great Monday

So today was a pretty crazy day, but I feel like it went way too smooth. School, laundry, piano till 5. Sat in the car at 1/2 hour increments to do homework with kids. Bailie then had a soccer game. She did so good, worked so hard. Had an assist off a throw in and a great save at goalie. Then we ran through the drive though at Panda and headed to Richland for Bailie's first softball game. I get to coach Bailie's team. It is so much fun!!! The girls did so good. I always have a headache and a dry mouth after softball because I am constantly reminding girls of every play. I am not kidding when I say, I LOVE IT! I love those girls and enjoy coaching them. Marie. my sister in law is awesome help. Thank goodness for her and I know Bailie appreciates and will never forget her Aunt that coached her in softball. So the bragging moment, Bailie had an awesome hit to the outfield. What I love is that she grunts like a tennis player when she hits. Tells me she tries hard! Then thanks goodness for Brennan and Brianne who are so willing to help me by being such great kids while I am coaching. They take care of each other and I don't have a thing to worry about! All in all I am going to bed with a big smile on my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I added you to my reader... I'll be back to read up... just wanted to say hi. Got lots of laundry. Great to meet you all!