Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Poor Me

What is it about today/this week that makes me want to bury myself in my covers and not come out? Unfortunately when you have 3 kids this is hard to do. I don't like the cold wind. I want to watch movies, drink hot chocolate and stay in my pajamas all day. I would gladly keep the kids home to do that with me.
Oh well reality has come. 7 am up and dressed. (if you consider sweats, hat and brushing teeth dressed) Kids to school, me home to laundry and laundry. Pick kids up and off to practice. Not getting home until 6:30 every night may just kill me this month.
I know every mom out there shares my pain. And all things considered I wouldn't have it any other way. I just need my moments here and there to whine and feel sorry for myself. I feel better now. On to more laundry!!!!

No comments: