Thursday, January 15, 2009

10 years of BLISS!!!


Yea right! Anyone that knows Lance and I very well will laugh at that heading. But we have made it 10 years. I always have to add that we have dated for almost 5 before that. Lance and I met in high school. The first day I saw him I knew I was going to marry him. Pretty crazy. I was so young. Here is a good story about us. I am a journal writer. I write everything. Well Lance and I got married on Jan 16th 1999. When we were moving into our first house I was going through old journals. I came across an entry for Jan 16th 1994. That was the first night Lance ever kissed me. So sweet! Well honey, here is to 10 more years of bliss! I love you!

8 comments:

Shayla said...

Happy Anniversary! We got married March 6, 1999...not too long after you. We dated for four years before we got married, too. HS sweethearts. So fun to hear other couples stories. I can't believe we're rolling up to ten years any minute, too. Crazy how time flies.

Ben and Alissa said...

Congratulations on 10 years! That is amazing that you knew you were going to marry him when you first saw him and now here you are after 10 years of marriage!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! This is our tenth year, as well. I love that you journaled about your relationship. I was ecstatic when I found a few short entries in an old journal that at least mentioned my husband. I wish I had chronicalled our relationship! Hope you have a great anniversary!

Dell & Becky said...

Happy Anniversary, Michelle! 10 years is a long time for Lance to be married to such an awesome gal! :) Hope you have a fun little getaway!

Amy J. said...

What the heck is Bliss anyway! :)

Happy anniversary!

Rosie said...

Happy Anniversary! We will hit 10 in April. Which 10 years is a long time!

Here is to 10 more:)

Alicia Leppert said...

Congrats! I totally remember you guys dating in high school. I've always thought it would be so fun to marry your high school sweetheart.

meohmyers said...

Congrats on 10 years! I love that you married your high school sweetheart! How crazy would it be if our kids married their preschool sweethearts! ;)