Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Lance

So I am only a few days late with this one. Sorry honey. I have to tell my husband Happy Birthday. The kids and I had fun taking you out to eat. I am going to try and come up with 33 things/facts about Lance.

1. He is a great dad!
2. He is my perfect husband.
3. He is an oldest child. (meaning he is used to being in charge. me too!)
4. He loves Thai food. (Bangkok)
5. He loves seafood.
6. He has to have Tillamook cheese.
7. And Tillamook ice cream.
8. He is so good looking!
9. He hates to turn his phone on.
10. He is a good mechanic.
11. He is a perfectionist.
12. He hates to pay bills.
13. His favorite color used to be pink. (not so sure now)
14. He is a really good basketball player.
15. He loves nature shows.
16. He also like those weird food shows.(Gag!)
17. He does not like to go to movies. (So I go with other people)
18. He likes old country music.(Hence my kids singing, 7 Spanish Angels)
19. He sleeps on the right side of the bed.
20. He likes to snowboard.
21. He wants to go to Belize.
22. His dream job would be guiding fishing trips.
23. He makes the best swedish pancakes.
24. He likes to go out to eat. (I love that, but my waist doesn't)
25. He hates nagging.
26. He will only play certain card/board games.
27. Lance sees things in black and white.
28. He makes me feel safe. (Except for those times when he won't get up to
see what the noise was.)
29. He can watch old ESPN classic basketball. (WHY?)
30. Lance LOVES to fish!!!!
31. Did I mention Lance is quite the fisherman?
32. Fishing is Lance's greatest passion.
33. I guess since Lance is now 33, and getting up there, he can fish since that may be the only thing he does the older he gets. :~)

I really do love you honey and I am sorry I am so late. Happy Birthday! I hope I can come up with 50 things when I need to.

Just a side note, I did write this at 5 am after not sleeping all night, so please forgive my lack of creativity. I'm tired, but what is new?

3 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Happy Birthday! I thought your list was very good! The one about feeling safe except for when he won't go check on the noise made me laugh.

Lenaya said...

This made me smile. =)

Alicia Leppert said...

Happy belated birthday Lance. The Tillamook thing made me laugh.