Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boring!

That is how I feel about my life right now. All I do is work and sleep. So boring. Oh I guess I also have been shopping on the internet way too much! Don't tell my husband! That is a problem when you are on the computer and looking for random things.

So our Christmas was great but tiring. We were up so late every night. I love that. Lance, not so much. My kids sure got into the Christmas spirit. Bailie wrote Santa a letter thanking him for the gifts before she even saw what the gifts were. Then she left him her fortune from a fortune cookie that said, "the world is a better place because you are in it." I think Santa must have shed a few tears over that one. Anyway, great times and fun memories were made. Now we are all sad because our cousins are back in Texas and there is no one to play with all day every day.

Another bit of good news. Matt and Debbie are getting married on Valentines day. That is something to look forward to. And Amy got a ring from Marc for Christmas. I think the plan for that one is a July wedding. Seems so weird to have my baby brothers getting married. They have chosen great girls and I know they will be happy.

That is it for my boring life. I bought a shirt the other day that has my motto for the year on it. It says, "love the life you live." So That is my goal to work on my happiness. Only I can control that and I need to work on it!!!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Yay, finally an update on your life!:) Sounds like you guys were busy with family there and all the memories you guys made:)

Congrats to Matt! He is such a great guy, but to me he is still a little boy!

And Happy Birthday to Jami, she is such a genuine person and ALWAYS is smiling.........tell her I said Hi.

Ben and Alissa said...

Hey it's Alissa! I enjoy reading your blog and I've decided I'm going to start commenting! Bailie writing to Santa is so sweet!

Amy J. said...

Happy late Birthday Jamie! I was very envious when I stopped by your home the other day. Your hubby was working on your car. My husband has two left thumbs when it comes to fixing things, but I'll keep him.

I know how you feel about life right now. I think it's called the January after Christmas blues. Not much going on except a whole lot of nothing.

Alicia Leppert said...

That's so exciting your bros are both getting married! Glad you had a great Christmas. It was fun seeing Marcie at the Christmas party.