Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged

I think Kim must have felt my stress over not blogging for a whole month. So she has tagged me and made me write about something. My surprise was is in thinking is MichelleB me? So I clicked the link and sure enough up popped my blog. So here I go

8 Things I am passionate about:

1. My family
2. babies
3. education
4. books
5. scrap booking
6. Being on time
7. Sleep
8. Journals


8 books I love:

1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Book of Mormon made Easier
6. 25 Mistakes LDS parents make
7. Anything murder/mystery
8. Cookbooks


8 words or phrases I say:

1. If I have to tell you one more time....
2. Whatever!
3. Like...
4. You are on my last nerve!
5. Yeah Right!
6. You can do it!
7. No!
8. Because I said so


8 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Take my kids to Disneyland
2. Be financially wise
3. Be computer literate
4. Go to Belize
5. Be skinny (this should come before the trip)
6. Be surrounded by grand babies
7. Live on a farm
8. Drive a new car



8 Things I learned this year:

1. I still love my husband
2. I am the most important teacher my kids could have
3. How to make my girls hair bows
4. My house does not always have to be clean
5. 1999 Suburbans can keep going and going and going
6. Parents will do anything for their kids no matter how old they are
7. In-laws are wonderful!!!
8. To enjoy my every moment with my kids because they are growing way too fast!!!

Man that was a bit difficult for me. Thanks a lot Kim.
So I am going to tag Marcie, Kristi T, Kristi G, and Rochelle.

4 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I loved this! I'm so glad you did this. I learned so much more about you. And I am so glad you've returned to the land of posting!

meohmyers said...

YAY!!! You're still blogging! I'm so glad you did this tag. I've been wondering where you've been! I love learning random facts about people and you're answers were fascinating. Thanks for playing along!

Rosie said...

Wow, you are one interesting girl! You are such a great example with alot of your lists, we have alot in common. Have a great week!:)

Shayla said...

It's nice to see a post from you again. I love hearing people's answers to these, yours were so interesting. You're passionate about journaling? I wish I was more passionate about that, but as you can see by my lack of blogging...well, I'm not so good at it.