Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

So I have been on my computer all morning trying to find pictures for this post. And the ones I couldn't find I tried to scan. And my scanner is not working right, so I am disappointed that I can't put all the pictures I want to on, but I will add a few.

So today my stinky brother-in-law turns 30!!! I can hardly believe that I have known this guy for half of his life. I feel quite the sisterly bond with him and, if you ask him, am probably way too protective and bossy. But tough! He has learned to live with it this long. So I am going to list a few of the reasons why I love this guy.

1. He has a great smile.


2. He is kind.
3. He doesn't anger easily.
4. He is a hard worker.
5. He eats anything.
6. He is a great uncle.




7. He likes to have fun.
8. He likes to hunt.
9. He like to ride snowmobiles.
10. He likes to ride motorcycles.


11. He likes to wakeboard.
12. He likes to snowboard.


13. He is a good brother.


14. He will swing dance with me.
15. He is my friend.

Happy Birthday Josh!!! Thanks for accepting me as your sister and letting me have a sappy moment for you.

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I always forget he is your brother-in-law. It's still so funny to me that I was hopelessly in love with him...back when we were, like, 12. And your #1 reason is what made me fall so hard in the first place!
Happy Birthday, Josh.

Amy J. said...

I love hearing about in-laws who consider each other "brother and sister" I am sure he will love this post, or as most brothers...come over and wallop you good for emberassing him. :)