Thursday, March 29, 2012

A big sigh

So now that Wednesday and Thursday are here I feel like things are back to normal. As normal as my life can be right now. I am actually learning to have fun in this craziness. Kid are doing great playing one sport. Still doing piano. Have a spring recital we have to get prepped for. I am still trying to find time to work here and there. It always seems to happen so I guess I shouldn't stress too much about it.
One thing I do need to remember is to be thankful for all the things I do have. So many times I am so caught up in what others have that I don't. It can eat away at me and make me feel so bitter. I just need to remember that it isn't about the things. Moments matter!!! And I am I doing all I can to make those moments mean something.

No comments: