Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bragging!

So yes, I am Bragging a bit. The Mackay family did a March madness challenge. We all did it in this house. We entered through Fox sports. Well out of all the people in the world who entered through fox sports I am number 160. Yes I picked the final four. So I am bragging! I really did think about it, and Louisville, my underdog team, has been awesome. Even though I don't get to watch much, I love filling out my bracket every year.

On a even better note, Brennan played in his first baseball tournament this last weekend. It was a wonderful learning experience. Brennan needs the confidence. And they took first place, which is a added perk to a great baseball team. Thank you Pasco Sluggers for allowing him to be part of your team. He is learning so much!

Another fun thing, Bailie played a softball scrimmage last night. Got to see her hit a single and then score on a slide. She tells me she also hit a triple, but from the sounds of it was more on some errors. Who cares? She had a great time! Her team is so fun to watch. They are going to have a really good season.

Last thing. I actually worked a full 12 hour night shift last night, and survived!!!! I haven't done one for a while. The reason I did was for Jessie. I just hope baby Hannah makes her debut soon. Can't wait to meet her! Love my job!

No comments: