Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A new Addition

Maylee Grace Stevens came into the world yesterday March 20th 2012 at 5:53 p.m. She weighed 7lb 5oz and was 20.5in long. We all could not be more excited. My Bailie has a really great friend named Maylie Grace so she is especially excited. In fact, she asked Marcie and Reagan if we could have her. We were shot down very quickly! Marcie did so good, were very excited to have my good friend Shannon take care of her. She is the best!!!! Then to have Dr. H deliver this one made it even more special. Dr. H has delivered 15 of my parents 17 grandkids. That is so amazing and he has taken great care with every one of them. Reagan described him best. Maylee didn't cry too fast and he said he wasn't worried cause Dr. Hernandez wasn't worried. His calming presence is felt by all! And I have to say, much of the nurse I am today is because of him. So Thank You Dr. H!!! Glad to have a new niece to the family. Can never have too many nieces or nephews in my book!

No comments: