Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Changed my mind

So I took the slideshow off. The pictures were just too blurry for my liking. So here are a couple of the ones from the slide show.
Wow I can't figure out what has
happened to the lazy summer days I
was supposed to be having. I feel
like it is flying by. We are all very tired, but the kids and I are having
so much fun and poor Lance is working so hard.
Bailie is doing horseback riding camp this week. What fun that is. She was crying because she thought this was going to be an everyday thing for the whole summer. When I told her I was only going to get up at 6 am for one week, she told me I was the worst mom ever. (I hear this frequently throughout the day. ) A lady told me the other day to wear that as a badge of honor. I think I will.
We have been to a couple Dust Devil games. The kids love the snow cones and I love summer nights and baseball. Poor Grandpa usually goes broke!!! It is a fun family activity and Brie was the loudest in the stadium last night. Man does that girl have an ear piercing scream. I hope everyone is having as fun of a summer as we are. Can't believe 4th of July is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Stevens Family said...

I love the pictures! When we come up I'll have to get some copies. I feel the same way about the lazy summers. That's why I can't wait to get there and we can all just relax. We are counting down the days!!!