Sunday, June 22, 2008

I did it!!!

O.k. so yes I was back at picture People yesterday with the kids, but who could blame me? The girls that work there had told me there would be a truck of sand brought in and I thought what a great picture! So there I went. No sand, but great pictures!!! I ended up with yet another hole in the pocket book. Thanks Jack and Jami for the use of the surf board. It was fun. Next time they are allowed to snap one photo and that is it!!! Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry. Hopefully you get the idea.

So then we went swimming and the storm hit. And Bailie had a piano recital. Oh do I love the sound of the piano. She does so well and it is so fun to see her perform. Thanks to an amazing piano teacher.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Cute, cute pics Michelle! I need to take your motivation as inspiration and get my kiddos in for pictures soon. I usually do it every Oct/Nov, but totally missed it this year. I've never gone to Picture People, I usually do Sears or JCPenney, cause they have coupons that help my wallet so I can buy more pics. Your pictures have turned out so well, though, maybe I'll have to try there instead.