Monday, June 30, 2008

Lance

O.k. so I have been wanting to add some pictures of the house. My husband is a builder and he built us a house about 4 years ago. We lived there 2 years and now are renting our current home. We started building another home and Lance decided that selling it would be a better option. Well it sold very quickly to say the least. I just have to give my husband so much credit. He is so good with all that stuff. He knows what people want and how things can come together and look so nice. I have no taste for that sort of thing. Now that the house is almost finished, I am sad. I would love to live there. Some day I will have one all for myself. In the meantime... we will stick it out. hopefully this slide show will work.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow! That house is gorgeous! Lance is very talented to say the least. You will get your house and when you do I bet it will be beautful:)

Shayla said...

Wow, I want to live in that house too! He does beautiful work, no wonder it sold so fast. Selfishly, I'm glad you are renting in our ward for now. :-)

The Nash's said...

That home is gorgeous, a very talented husband, and your children are adorable! Good to have another family blogger around!:)

Stevens Family said...

It looks great! I hope we get to see it!