Friday, June 20, 2008

Here I Go!!!!

O.k. so I have been getting asked frequently why I do not blog. So I spend so much time on the computer I have decided, why not? So for all you serious bloggers that are my friends, I am going to need help!!! I am sure there are so many things I can be doing with my site, it will just take me some time to figure it all out. I have to say I will not be as creative or funny or sentimental as most of my awesome blogging friends are, but I will try. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

So I am so excited that summer is here. My kids are fish! Poor Aunt Connie, we practically live at her pool all summer long. Today we are headed to the mall to take pictures of all the great-grand kids on Lance's side of the family. (If i can figure out how to post pictures I will add those.) Remember I am new at this. Then the kids get to go with Grandpa tonight to Cool Desert Nights. They love to ride in the Woody during the parade and throw candy at everyone. I get to go to work at midnight until 6. I know weird shift, but hey why not? So that is our day in a nutshell. My poor husband has been putting in some long hours. I can't wait to figure out the picture thing so I can add some of the beautiful house he is trying to finish. Did I mention that it is beautiful.?Someday....I will have one of my own.

4 comments:

Shayla said...

Wow, Michelle! I'm so glad I decided to just click on your name and see... You're actually gonna do it, huh?! I'm so excited for you. If I can ever help with any of your questions, shoot me an email or give me a call!

Shayla said...

Woo hoo! I get to be your first commenter! :-)

MichelleB said...

I am just so happy someone commented. I will definetly be asking for help or suggestions are welcome!!!

Stevens Family said...

yeah!! I can't wait to see the pictures from yesterday!