Saturday, September 6, 2008

Elder Mackay is home!

My computer is acting funny, but I just want to say how excited I am to have my baby brother home. Matt flew in Thursady morning from AZ. He served a 2 year mission there and I am a proud big sister. Funny airport moment, mom was telling everyone she gets the first hug, and Bailie thought she should get the first hug. Mom won that fight, but Bailie didn't leave Matt's side the rest of the day. We are enjoying having family around and being together. It is so good to see my parents happy and proud of their son. Here are a couple of pictures from the airport.

3 comments:

Dell & Becky said...

Yea for your family. There's nothing better than having a loved one return! Oh, and I love your new blog background!

Rosie said...

Yay, Matt is home....He looks so grown up in that picture! He is sucha good kid, I am so happy for your family. Tell your parents I said HI.

Amy J. said...

I don't know which is cuter...a newly returned missionary, his cute nieces and nephews, or the sign that they are holding welcoming him home!