Monday, September 22, 2008

Kyson Michael


So finally he is here! I am an aunt again. Michael and Marie had their second baby boy yesterday Sept 21st at 12:14 p.m. He weighed in at 9lb 1oz and was 19 1/4in long. I think my brothers produce big babies!!! They are doing well. Kyson initially had some low blood sugars so he had to spend the night in NICU, but this morning he is back with his mom and dad and doing well. Marie did such a good job and yes I took care of her all night and went home to sleep and missed the delivery again! That is the second time that has happened with her and it happened with Amy too. I know that they are well taken care of and really don't need me, so I should just get over it right? I love having new babies around and Kyson has the chubbiest cheeks! Today I am going to hold him and kiss those cheeks like crazy! I am the aunt that drives all the kids crazy with kisses. Probably why my kids kiss on every baby they are around too. Although I must say Kyson's older brother Jaxon, loves to squeeze and kiss babies. Just ask Avery and Dallas. Michael and Marie are going to have fun trying to protect Kyson from all those tight loves. I will post some pictures later on of the new little guy. Congratulations Mike and Marie!!!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Tell Michael and Marie Congrats for me. 9lbs 10oz is a big baby, I would die!

Fuller Family said...

Wow! Congratulations to Mike and Marie. That is a huge baby! I don't know how people have babies that big. He looks like a cutie!

Alicia Leppert said...

Congratulations! New babies are the best!