Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who am I?


You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I got this off Becky's blog. Was fun to do!!! Now I can't wait to see what princess you all are!

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm Esmerelda. Passionate. That's about all I remember that it said.
(I'm curious, which Disney Princess was the "attracted to sexually" supposed to represent?)

Amy J. said...

I am Sleeping Beauty but it didn't fit me at all..."you have probably been sheltered all your life..." I think of myself more like a Belle.

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Hi Michelle. I'm not sure if you remember me. :) You have a beautiful family! I got this idea from you so I hope that's okay. I am Ariel. :) Tell Mark HI for me!