Friday, January 29, 2010

An Aunt again

Audra JoAnn
Addisyn Marie


So I am an Aunt again. x2!!!! Addisyn Marie and Audra JoAnn were born last night. They are a whopping 4lb 9oz and 4lb 1oz. I am so impressed with their weights. They are doing great!!! And after a bit of an exciting night all are doing well. I am so blessed to be able to do what I do. I get to be apart of some many happy moments. And when it is my family it makes it even sweeter. I love that my kids are just as excited as the parents. I cried more telling them than anything. Bailie is been enjoying being big cousin/mother to Avery. The bond those two share is so special. She fed her, bathed her, and slept with her the night before last. I go in at 3 in the morning and Bailie is awake rubbing Avery's back with a big smile on her face. Melts my heart. Anyway, congrats to Jack and Jami! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Amy J. said...

Oh my goodness Sydney didn't tell me! That is a great weight for those beautiful little girls!!!!! I am so excited for them. (And a bit envious too :)

Your purse is gorgeous!!! Want to come teach a class in our ward??? :)

Amy said...

Congratulations!

I just found your blog!