Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Randomness

So I am sitting here catching up on a few of my favorite t.v. shows. I want to know what are your favorites? I drive my husband crazy with DVR especially when I have two show recording at once. The more he complains, the more I laugh about it. Yes I know watching the tube is a total waste of time. And if I sat here and listed all the shows I enjoy, I may tell myself I am a loser. Yet, I love primetime tv and I love 1-2 shows every night. So now, tell me our favorites. I want to know! I can not choose one so please list them all. Tonight I am watching 24 and Castle. I have every season of 24. I love it. And Castle is a fun show that makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Candace Wegner said...

I think I am much more of a "loser" than you! I currently DVR 27 shows and am embarrised to say so. But, they are on differen't season scheduals so it's not like I'm watching that many a week. Some come on during the summer to give me something to do when Kellan is gone all day and night. But, he can't get mad at me because he tapes the most retarded cartoon shows that I refuse to watch!