Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What was I thinking?

So I guess deciding to go to the gym again was not the best idea. I am scared to go snowboarding this year because I am so out of shape and I think that means I will hurt myself BADLY!!!! That means getting into shape will prevent the big accident! Today I am sore because I let Jenn talk me into Body Pump. My poor hamstrings are shakin like crazy. There is a reason for it I just keep telling myself. Besides, those hot ladies at the gym give me hope for myself.

So the other night we went to Josh and Jenn's to play some games and guitar hero. I had to make the kids look like rock stars. It was so much fun. And Bailie can play guitar hero. She doubled my score in no time. Thanks you guys for a great time.



1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Oh yes...Body Pump will do that to you! :) Your kids look great! What a fun idea to dress the part!