Sunday, January 10, 2010

Special Girls!!!

So I have to say Happy Birthday to 3 very special women in my life. Starting with...
MY MOM!!! I am so lucky to have the mom I do. I am sure that most people I know feel this way, but I am. My mom is the most talented person I know. She does it all!!! Sews, cooks, she is creative, organized, and the best thing, she loves me and is always in my court. I hope I am half of what she is. I hope my kids think of me as the kind of mom she is to me! She turned 55 last week and she is beautiful!!! Happy Birthday MOM!!!


Lady number 2 is Aunt Connie. Another amazing woman who has taught me so much in my life. She is loyal and real. One thing I love about Connie is that she will tell you like it is. I always know where I stand with her and I appreciate that so much. Another thing I love about Connie is that she is the cleanest person I know. Everything at her house is always put together and I appreciate that. The ironic thing is that when I had 2 babies she was the one to tell me that they will never remember if your dishes or laundry was done. I took that to heart!!! :) Thank you Connie for being a great example to me. Happy Birthday!!!


Last, but certainly not least!!! Happy Birthday to my dear friend and sister-in-law Jami. The big 30. Oh no!!! Be ready now you start noticing the wrinkles :) So Jami is just what I needed in a sister-in-law. I was so happy when Jack and her got engaged 5 years ago. He picked the perfect girl. She is a sister, a wonderful aunt, and a true friend!!! Happy Birthday Jami!


Ladies, no hating the photos. They are perfect!!!

No comments: